Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow More Fear

Well here we are after Christmas in Michigan in January with a monster daddy blizzard!  I love living in Michigan honestly I feel it is one of God's best pieces of work.  In one month we can experience all four seasons!  Where else can you find that kind of luck.....Said no one who is a true Michigander EVER!!!!

So I really am not all negative Nancy about the snow sure it is pretty and you can see God's hands all over every tree, but it makes driving conditions less than desirable!  So I have come up with a few tips to help people with their commutes in the bad weather.  Which just so we are all clear I drive 55 miles one way so no I am not talking about a drive around the corner to get to work.

Tips for Snow Fear when driving!

1. Heat up the car 10 minutes before leaving your home
2. Make sure you have winter gear in your car....Hat, gloves, snow pants, boots, warm jacket, and a blanket just to be on the safe side!
3. Right before you walk out the door PRAY!  God hears every prayer even the one that simply says, "God this is going to be a long drive and I am trusting your hands at the wheel of my car and every other driver out there; even the one passing me like a crazy person with four wheel drive!" AMEN!
4. As you start your drive do not tell God how bad the storm is.....Tell the storm how big your God is.
5. Trust in God no matter what, that you will be safe!  As bad it sounds if you arrive to where you are going in one piece or you arrive to an eternal snowless Heaven you are safe in his hands and secure in His love!!

So I am anxious tonight about the drive tomorrow, but rest assured I know it is in God's Hands!

Blessings and Safe Driving,
Jessica




No comments:

Post a Comment