Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dear God It's Me Again.....Week 6 2014

Dear God, It's me again........It's OK He loves that it is you AGAIN!

Did you pray today? I ask my kids this question daily. Seems simple enough and seems none would forget. My children like myself and many others forget to pray. However there comes a point for me that it is beyond prayer and became me talking to my Father. My oldest daughter has hit this point. She also has hit the point where her life becomes busy and she forgets to pray to Him.

Prayer is our way to communicate with God. It is right to give Him thanks and praise; when we pray are we praying this way? Are we thanking Him for the blessings we have or are we to busy asking Him for what we do not? When we pray are we asking His will or simply telling Him our will? Praying is far more than just asking for the things and outcomes we want.

Keeping a prayer list is always handy. This helps you to take the focus of yourself and onto others when praying. Start your list with the simple stuff. I always try to remember when I am praying to ask for God's will not my own. That whatever the answer I will glorify Him. Always thank Him for the day you had.

My challenge to you this week is to start a paryer list. As you add to your prayer list as prayers are answered put a date by them so you can also see God's mercy and grace through your prayers! God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

With a Praying Heart,

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment